These quality services include:
1. Monthly, quarterly, and yearly financial statements;
2. Complete sets of journals and ledgers;
3. Weekly, biweekly, monthly, and quarterly payroll reports;
4. Monthly and quarterly sales and tax reports;
5. Annual W-2s, W-3s, 940s, 941s, 944s, 1099s, and 1096s.
To help our clients gather information that may be required by lending institutions such as banks, we offer other services that include:
1. Aged accounts receivable lists;
2. Financial trend analysis; and
3. Audit testing of investing and accounts receivable.
1. Lending institutions for bank loans or to obtain
2. Governmental agencies to obtain grants and bonds;
3. Stockholders to get investment results of company
4. Other companies in making decisions about sales,
These statements can also reveal internal issues of concern such as:
1. Breakdown in internal controls that safe guard assets;
2. Lack of efficieny in operations; and
3. Higher cost than benefits in using certain systems.
We provide assistance with the following
1. Asset protections;
2. Business valuation;
3. Strategic business planning;
4. Insurance audit and reviews; and
5. Business entity selection.
The purpose of this service is to provide
professional tax planning and
preparation services to both individuals
and businesses. We can assist with:
1. Individual 1040 and other supporting
2. Corporate 1120 and 1120-S and state
3. Partnership and LLCs 1065 and state franchise tax;
4. Sole Proprietorship Schedule C
5. Not-For-Profit 990s
To help our tax clients conform to the rules and regulations of tax authorities, we provide services such as:
1. Property tax calcuations and representation;
2. IRS audit representation;
3. IRS installment agreement, levy, and garnishment release;
4. IRS offer in compromise; and
5. Franchise reinstatement or dissolution.
Accounting & Bookkeeping
The purpose of this service is to provide information to clients to help in managing their company business effectively by giving timely and reliable information to make informed decisions.
Compilation, Reviews, and Audits
The purpose of this service is to provide companies with an independent third-party's assessment of the fairness of financial statements that may be required by:
6464 Savoy Drive Suite 740
Houston, TX 77036
p: 713.278.0023 | f: 713.278.0039